Elite Feet Dance Studio is updating our health and wellness protocols for COVID – 19 to align with the recent directives and orders from the Governor and the Maryland Department of Health. Please review the updates below and please continue to be mindful of everyone’s health and safety. These protocols will become effective on July 5th for the start of our summer classes.
General COVID-19 Protocols
- Face covering are optional for all Elite Feet students
- Staff members will continue to wear masks through the 4-week summer session starting July 5th
- If your child is not feeling well and has a temperature of 100.4 or above, Elite Feet Dance Studio requests that the guardian of the child keep them at home. Taking class by Zoom or coming to another class can be arranged.
- Good hand hygiene is still a recommendation for general health considerations. Staff and students should continue washing or sanitizing their hands routinely.
- Students will enter the building through either the front or back door into the main hallway. We have removed all temperature stations in the studio.
- Students will hand sanitize as soon as they enter the door at the sanitizing stations placed inside the doors. We have additional sanitizer throughout the building, front counter, every classroom, and outside the bathrooms, for use by staff and students.
- Once students are checked in they will head directly to their classroom.
- Students will exit through the door in the studio they are taking class onto the side porch.
- Families with children in I Can Dance and Watch Me Dance may escort their child to class. Only ONE guardian may do this, and then leave the building through the studio door to the side porch.
- If it is not necessary for you to stay during class in the front lobby the staff would appreciate that you wait outside.
- Students must bring their own water bottle (labeled). The water fountain has been shut off for direct consumption, but the water bottle filler is still operational.
- Please limit the number of items students bring into the studio. All items will need to go into the studio with them.
- We encourage all students to use the bathroom before coming to the studio.
- The studio will be cleaned each evening after classes.
Our desire at Elite Feet is to provide all our students and teachers a safe place to enjoy dance.